CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Halloween Tim Holtz Configuration Box !!!!!



Here is a Awesome Halloween Project that I just completed for my Mom, because Halloween is her favorite Holiday (mine too !! ).I used Tim Holtz's 6.75 x 8.75 size configuration Box , Foundation metal feet (idea-ology collection) some of his tissue tape its called Hobgoblin (which includes 3 rolls ..I used the spider web one :)...also his kraft Resist Halloween Haunts paper collection , I also included some paper from Recollections midnight magic paper mat stack...I also Purchased that Awesome bench and those adorable Pumpkins  that light up @ michaels ...they are connected to a battery pack ...I managed to hide the wire's...I really wanted to incorporate something that lit up .. ( they look Awesome!!) I am so Happy with the way it came out and my Mom Love's it :)         
Here it is with the Pumpkins lit up !!!!

1 comment: