CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 29, 2011

Breast Cancer Card Donations ( My Pink Stamper)

My Pink Stamper Recieved a letter requesting help with 1500 card donations for survivors with Breast Cancer , I think that this is such an amazing Cause and I just knew the second I read that letter that I wanted to help put a smile on someone's face. You can find out all of the details on Robin's Website @  https://www.mypinkstamper.com ..I made 12 cards in total & included some other items that I thought they might like




These are them all packed and ready to go !!!!!

I included breast cancer pins and ribbons that the women could wear during their breakfeast ..I made my cards simple yet elegant with a beautiful sentiment inside that reads ..Your in my thoughts and prayers .. it is sure to put a smile on there face . I hope they like the card and have an amazing time at their Breakfeast..It was an Honor to help make cards for the Amazing and courageous Breast Cancer Survivors                                                                                                                                                  

8 comments:

  1. Nice job These are all so beautiful and elegant. I know these women will appreciate it very much.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how nice of you to put all that together!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! I love the pattern papers you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, your are right they are elegant cards. I am sure they will appreciate the cards and the other goodies too.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Lucina. I see why you were picked on MPS for these beautiful cards and all the effort you put into it. Thanks for supporting this cause. Good job!

    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  6. The time and effort you put into this shows in the details. I love it! Congrats on your win! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You did an amazing job! Beautiful cards for such a great cause...I hope you join us October 1st for Link Up for Pink... :)
    www.JustYolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH wowzers... such wonderful cars... Love them.

    ReplyDelete