CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge Entry !!!!!!!

This is my Entry for the Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge , this is my very first challenge that I have ever participated in so I am soooo super excited.The challenge was to use the cricut cartridge Straight From The Nest , Unfortunately I do not have that cartridge but I did use a similar cut using the cricut Serenade solutions cartridge and I think it came out really Cute. I usesd a 5x5 Card base using Bazzill Cardstock in Watermelon Sensation then I layered a piece of coconut swirl bazzill  cardstock  on top , I cut the bird cage out @ 3 1/2 inches and each one of the birds out @ 1 inch 



Thank-You So very much for taking the time to visit my Blog :) - Lucina

Supplies used : Serenade Cricut Solutiions Cartridge,Bazzill Cardstock , glitter tape ,stamp set & dimensionals Recollections Brand @ Michael's , Satin ribbon , Memento Tuxedo Black Ink ..Check out the scrappy mom's blog it is filled with tons of inspiration -   https://scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com          

3 comments:

  1. really cute, I love this color combination

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh - soooo cute, I love it! Thank you for plaing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I just love the blue bird cage...lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete