CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 19, 2011

Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge

Here is my entry for the  Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge !!! I made a cute little home decor project useing the cricut cartridge Country Life !!! Check out the scrappy- moms blog to see there monthly challenges and Awesome stamps @ http://www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com/          
           Recipe : Cricut  Cartridge Country Life , Bazzill Cardstock , the Horse was cut out @ 3" , the cow & the pig were cut out @ 2" and the banner was cut out @ 1" and the letters that spell farm girl were cut out @ 3/4 " . I  attached ribbon to the back of my project so that it could be hung up . Thank-You so much for visiting my Blog :)                                                                                                

2 comments:

  1. This turned out great! Thanks for joining us at SMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucina, I gave you an award on my blog. I wrote some parts of my article in english so you can understand ;o) Happy thanksgiving.
    Hugs
    Karine

    ReplyDelete